News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 8.4K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 39K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 4.7K     0 

The mural is better than the blank wall, but I find it very underwhelming and unimpressive, especially since it was created by a so called world famous graffiti artist. Half the wall was never even painted.
Agreed, all the detail is in the small middle area then the colors are just expanded out to fill the rest. Seems like a a design that was previously created then adjusted to fit the building as opposed to being designed for the canvas. Id much prefer a mural like the Douglas Coupland one in Vancouver

IMG_9219.jpg

The mural is better than the blank wall, but I find it very underwhelming and unimpressive, especially since it was created by a so called world famous graffiti artist. Half the wall was never even painted.
It could have been done better sure. But as you say, it's better than a blank wall, a 32 storey blank wall at that!

Sort of an interesting view from the BLVD dog park.

View attachment 427033

This shot reminded me an 1982 Esso commercial that was filmed across the street. At the end of the commercial there was a skyline shot.

Screenshot (142).png

It's amazing how much our skyline has changed from this angle in the last 40 years!

Here's the commercial ↓

Last edited:

Back