Arcola Townhomes (Truman)
IMG_4681.jpg

The Willows (Truman)
IMG_4680.jpg

Thanks for all the updates! This area is always under a cloud of dust these days, it will be good when most of the construction for the earthworks is done.
Does anyone know what's happening with the parcels between 10a and 5 on the map? It looks like the area between 4 and 5 is already dug up for construction, but the space between 10a and 5 has become a bit of a parking spot/dirt dumping.

No developments proposed yet. It is only the northern parcel of the 3 in the area you describe that has some activity on it according to development map. A land use redesignation has been submitted and is under review. Based on the description, the developer is looking at building a pretty good sized project there:
1689369441887.png

No developments proposed yet. It is only the northern parcel of the 3 in the area you describe that has some activity on it according to development map. A land use redesignation has been submitted and is under review. Based on the description, the developer is looking at building a pretty good sized project there:

Arcola Townhomes (Truman)

The Willows (Truman)
Hi, Any updated photo of Orion Aspen Spring condo and Elkwood tonwhome? Great thx!

Finally got to this area yesterday to get some photos for an update:

Spring Hill Estates is really rising out of the ground now:
1692288217011.png

1692288243008.png

85th & Park is finished and occupied:
1692288288562.png

The final buildings of the Aspen Spring townhomes are now up, still need finishes on the outside, and there are some finishing touches on a few others as well. Not sure if some of them have occupancy yet or not:
1692288372923.png

The Orion Aspen Springs condos are also close to finishing up:
1692288406734.png

Stripping and grading is well underway for the Elkwood Townhomes / Whitney Condos / Balsam Apartments site:
1692288474278.png

Building 5 of The Willows has its parkade finished, we should start to see it rising pretty quickly now:
1692288533616.png

And a lot of grading work still being done on the Partners site for Summit 77 Townhomes and the Summit 77 Apartments, but no buildings going up yet by the looks of it:
1692288595477.png

Some pictures from the area. I've been following a while and live in an Arcola townhome. A few pictures.
Can't figure out what is going on here (there was an old place that seems to have finally been taken down - wasn't sure if they were sticking it out and was away a few months)
PXL_20230825_230138486.jpg

PXL_20230825_230140883.jpg

I took the first picture to the left of this walkway just behind the Truman single detached homes if that helps determine was is going on in the first pic.

Another thing I can't figure out is what the concrete structure on the left is going to be. It is just to the left (west) of the 4 condos from Truman.

Also, here is the entryway into at least one of those condos now (at the end of the walkway in the second photo)
PXL_20230825_230608402.jpg

Hi GAK7, could you please help to check ASPEN SPRING Orion condo? Has it alraday finished building?

Great thx!
Some pictures from the area. I've been following a while and live in an Arcola townhome. A few pictures.
Can't figure out what is going on here (there was an old place that seems to have finally been taken down - wasn't sure if they were sticking it out and was away a few months)

I took the first picture to the left of this walkway just behind the Truman single detached homes if that helps determine was is going on in the first pic.

Another thing I can't figure out is what the concrete structure on the left is going to be. It is just to the left (west) of the 4 condos from Truman.

Also, here is the entryway into at least one of those condos now (at the end of the walkway in the second photo)
View attachment 503102

It is not West Springs, it is Springbank Hill. West Springs is north of Bow Trail, south of Old Banff Coach Road. Then south of that is Aspen Woods (between Bow Trail and 17th Avenue), then Springbank HIll between 17th Avenue and Highway 8.

FYI, this didn't get approval. Not rejected either, but sent back to see if they could figure out a better way to accommodate the grades. Some debate of this was an overreach (it meets requirements) as CPC asked to go above and beyond the requirements. We will see what happens with this project now.

Back