• 4 So So

Votes: 4 2.7%
  • 5 Not Very Good

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 6 Terrible

Votes: 2 1.3%

• Total voters
https://www.emporis.com/awards/2020

Second place for the 2020 Emporis Skyscraper Award. Not bad! (The bow was 4th in 2012)

20211026_115016.jpg

Last edited:
I've noticed there are still issues with burned out LEDs. I wonder if at some point they will turn them off altogether rather than try and fix them?

I've noticed there are still issues with burned out LEDs. I wonder if at some point they will turn them off altogether rather than try and fix them?
This has always been my thought. Perhaps I'm being negative, but the burnt out bulbs really take away from the whole experience. I'd almost rather they didn't half ass it and shut the whole thing off if they can't be bothered to keep it working properly.

I love the light show at night and still find myself looking up in the evenings when I'm out for walk. I appreciate that it gives our skyline some distinction in the dark and that it can be admired even from a distance from downtown. Yes, the broken lights are a distraction but I would never want it to be completely shut off because of a few burnt out lights. It's still beautiful and the city is lucky to have it.

I love the light show at night and still find myself looking up in the evenings when I'm out for walk. I appreciate that it gives our skyline some distinction in the dark and that it can be admired even from a distance from downtown. Yes, the broken lights are a distraction but I would never want it to be completely shut off because of a few burnt out lights. It's still beautiful and the city is lucky to have it.
I agree. The light show is awesome, even with a few burnt out bulbs.

Facts

Back