• 4 So So

Votes: 4 2.7%
  • 5 Not Very Good

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 6 Terrible

Votes: 2 1.3%

• Total voters
The twist is really starting to take shape as floors have been added

The more I look at this building the more impressed I am. Even the white trim at the balcony doors isn't swaying my opinion. I do wonder how it look with the balconies installed.

The form is coming into focus now and getting more and more impressive. The obvious difference in floor heights is another thing I wonder how it will look when the cladding is installed.

Couple phone shots I took after voting for my boy Nenshi!

IMG_1152.jpg

IMG_1145.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_1152.jpg
    IMG_1152.jpg
    753.1 KB · Views: 304
  • IMG_1145.jpg
    IMG_1145.jpg
    443.7 KB · Views: 296
Hi Group,
Those Floors in the Honover Bldg Look Kind of Empty. Hope they Get Fill Up Soon. Just My Observations.
Tnx,
Operater.

Hi Group,
I see the Old Regis a Lot in the Pictures etc What is it being used for Now? Just wondering.
Tnx,
Operater.

The balcony doors are rooough. :/

The balcony doors are rooough. :/
Yeah agreed. I don't think it would've been THAT hard to, you know, make it a less prominent colour.
Nonetheless, looking up from the base of the tower you'd never even notice, and even looking at the tower from somewhat of a distance it's not crazily apparent.
Of course, when you zoom in on it, or look specifically for them, it's quite visible.
The building definitely could've done without them, but I'm just thankful they haven't wrecked the entire project.

Back