Votes: 3 2.0%
  • 4 So So

Votes: 4 2.7%
  • 5 Not Very Good

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 6 Terrible

Votes: 2 1.3%

• Total voters
Will be interesting to see what the rental units are priced at. Have to imagine they will be setting the top of the market.
They'll be expensive for sure, and will be interesting to see how they fill the units. Many of the rental projects in the Beltline are reasonably priced and can draw young singles or couples easily.

DSC_5549.JPG
DSC_5549a.jpg

The one and only thing I don't care for on Telus Sky is the east and west sides when you get into the higher floors. Lower floors are fine, but upper floors have too much of the black material.

The one and only thing I don't care for on Telus Sky is the east and west sides when you get into the higher floors. Lower floors are fine, but upper floors have too much of the black material.

Were they originally planning it to be pretty much all glass with thin strips of the metal/cladding or whatever they use? I swear that's what the renders looked like.

No ma'am, they were always planning for the sides to have progressively more of the aluminum cladding towards the top, hence all the renders.

Hi,
Once this Dldg Starts to Looks OK, it will get some Good Impressions . Hope the Sales will add to filling Up the Tower withGood Owners.
Tnx,
Operater

Once this Dldg Starts to Looks OK, it will get some Good Impressions . Hope the Sales will add to filling Up the Tower withGood Owners.
Tnx,
Operater

Back