Votes: 24 58.5%
  • So so

Votes: 6 14.6%
  • Not Very Good

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Terrible

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Most likely. That's the primary amenity space. There was never a pool in the plans though.

April 25, 2018
fullsizeoutput_aa0.jpeg

Attachments

• fullsizeoutput_aa0.jpeg
    fullsizeoutput_aa0.jpeg
    139.8 KB · Views: 575
Did they do the parkade for both buildings? That should tell you if they will do the plaza or not.

They did, if you walk by it you can see the plaza under construction.
The parkade as designed was such a high cost amenity, not building a second phase as rapidly as practical could send the project into development hell, where as time goes on the project's margins get worse and worse.

There is still a portion of the parkade that needs to be constructed, the part that sits under the second tower. They could not build it because the sales centre is sitting on that site. I have heard they will soon move into one of the townhome units on the completed building for sales, and the second tower (including the parkade portion) will start next year. A sales person told me that last weekend.

There is still a portion of the parkade that needs to be constructed, the part that sits under the second tower. They could not build it because the sales centre is sitting on that site. I have heard they will soon move into one of the townhome units on the completed building for sales, and the second tower (including the parkade portion) will start next year. A sales person told me that last weekend.

Sales people don't know shit

Hey look, Deamon joined the forum!

I kid, I kid. Thanks for the picture.

Lmao bruuutal. It was while travelling full speed on the LRT, so not too bad. Just thought we've not really seen this perspective of it yet.

I saw Concord up close and personal today. It looks quite nice right now with spring coming in. I think it's going to look great in the summer when the plaza is completely finished and there's some greenery.

Last edited:

Back