This one goes back to CPC next week. Report, DP drawings. Doesn't look like much has changed, but I haven't done a detailed side by side comparison:
1639167880484.png

Yeah, just a very bizarre interpretation of conflict of interest about someone involved in the approval process. No actual corruption occurred, but there was precedent about someone in a similar role having a similarly tenuous association, that lead to a refusal. The concern was this precedent would be used to kill the first DP. So the solution was a whole.new.DP, and ensuring the conflict was removed.

I see a lot of mentions of no more beige and to be switched for white… my main point to disagree is that Calgary is generally quite a dusty city. We have plenty of dust from the Rockies being finely eroded along with the farmland in between the city and the mountains. White tends to show the dirt and dust quite quickly and depending on the material it’s hard to clean/ keep clean or doesn’t get cleaned at all. So I’m fine with “warm or cool” off- white tones but do tend not to like traditional beige.

We really liked the Pixel and Lido buildings and were planning on buying a unit facing the downtown skyline when we retired. Sounds like this kills the view for all south facing units in Pixel. Can anyone more visual than me comment on how this might affect the south facing Lido units. For example, this one: A1151345_12.jpg

I hope the trend isnt more 605 square foot "2 bed 2 baths" like that other new development in the area, i honestly thought it was a typo when I spoke to one of their sales people.

Back