I know the phase 1 completion date was supposed to be 2024 but somehow I'm pleasantly surprised at how fast it came together 😂 Will be a huge benefit for the area considering the close proximity to foothills as well as U of C.

IMG_2948exp.jpg

Construction fencing has been removed from most of the site except for the back where the schoolyard is and around the pedestrian bridge construction. Access roads in and out of the parking lot and in front of the buildings have been paved as well as walkways.

Residential tower: Exterior looks finished.
IMG_2735_2745exp.jpg
IMG_2726exp.jpg
IMG_2759exp.jpg
IMG_2805exp.jpg
IMG_2811exp.jpg
IMG_2883_2894exp.jpg
IMG_2634exp.jpg
IMG_2719exp.jpg

Medical office:
IMG_2911_2918exp.jpg
IMG_2872_2876exp.jpg
IMG_2858_2863exp.jpg
IMG_2931exp.jpg

Pedestrian bridge:
IMG_2566_2577exp.jpg
IMG_2619exp.jpg

The residential tower also has like twice the detailing as Blume and yet Blume is the clear standout among the two.

Thinking of moving here once the development is done because I work in the area, but I'm not sure if I would get woken up frequently due to the close proximity to the foothills hospital and the ambulances that would be coming by.

I used to live right by Deerfoot and 64th Ave...so had Deerfoot, the airport, and the train tracks out our window. It was loud at first, but after a few months I didn't even notice they were there. I imagine random noises like an ambulance are a bit tougher than repetitive noises, but your brain definitely adjusts.

The Woo girls and motorbikes in the Beltline were way more disruptive.

They need to ban the bright LED strobes emergency lights on ambulances, tow trucks, highway vehicles. They can't be healthy.

Back