I have put both of you down for 100 condos and a dozen condos respectively. See you Thursday...don't forget the cheque book :)

^Hey, if I was going to buy 100 condos, I would rather design and develop and sell my own 100 unit condominium; I'd probably make more money. (Let's see what I need: no parking garage, concrete pad foundation, steel and cinderblock construction, paint the blocks some flashy green or pink, only 2 models to choose from, owner buys their own fridge and stove. Get my Amish buddies to build the thing. See how simple that is?) I'll market it via facebook to all my friends, call it CHEAP condos.

Went by today to check up on prices for a client who bought at the VIP event two weeks ago.........good news for him. His particular type of unit is sold out and has gone up quite a bit in price.....

Just for curiosity's sake, how many of your purchasers are out of town investors?

I would say about 25% of my purchasers are out of town investors...including Ottawa, Atlanta, California, New York, Chicago, Dubai and Iran. The rest are from Toronto

Broker VIP opening for California Conds this Thursday June 19th. You will have the opportunity to purchase at preview prices with purchase incentives! Don\'t miss this opportunity to be part of california - right here in Toronto.

This is the kind of Garbage that pisses me off, and really gives realtors a bad name.

The event on the 19th was not a VIP event. The VIP event was a week before, then Camrost sold the units to their friends and family at another event, then again to past clients and then on the 19th. The event you are reffering to was the general agent only event.

Telling people that they are going to a VIP event were most of the units are already sold out, does nothing but give realtors a bad name......

Not only are you being dishonest or ignorant but you are in violation of several RECO violations with that.....

This is the kind of Garbage that pisses me off, and really gives realtors a bad name.

The event on the 19th was not a VIP event. The VIP event was a week before, then Camrost sold the units to their friends and family at another event, then again to past clients and then on the 19th. The event you are reffering to was the general agent only event.

Telling people that they are going to a VIP event were most of the units are already sold out, does nothing but give realtors a bad name......

Not only are you being dishonest or ignorant but you are in violation of several RECO violations with that.....

Are you kidding me?!?!!?? It was another VIP event. It came right from California Condos (see below)

Subject: California Condos - VIP Broker Event This Thursday!

"We have had an overwhelming response to California Condos. If you would like to view floor plans, please drop by our Sales Office at 515 The Queensway (corner of Parklawn & The Queensway) to pick up a brochure package

Incredible incentives for your clients. Don't miss out.
Doors open at 12noon on Thursday June 19th. First Come Basis.
Look forward to seeing you.
California Condos Sales Team. 416-251-8888"

So how am I in violation of RECO guidelines...go ahead take me to RECO..

Why don't you go back to Mississagua and sell condos there and let the Toronto realtors work on the Toronto condos...

Why don't you go back to Mississagua and sell condos there and let the Toronto realtors work on the Toronto condos...

My clients bought at the real VIP event, before anyone else did. Where I live and Where I work doesnt change the fact that my clients dont get B.S. info from me and get to attend the real VIP events.

It's not where you live, It's how you work. My client's get the best service and the Real VIP Invites. That's all I need to say about that.

Why are you two brokers fighting?..The fact is California units are selling fast,the fact is parking,locker,3 year free maintenance charges are included is a huge selling point,location is very good,design is better than most and the starting price is very competitive.Add the fact it has full size gym,theater rooms,etc,etc California will be a good investment or home.

My clients bought at the real VIP event, before anyone else did. Where I live and Where I work doesnt change the fact that my clients dont get B.S. info from me and get to attend the real VIP events.

It's not where you live, It's how you work. My client's get the best service and the Real VIP Invites. That's all I need to say about that.

You get some VIP invites and there are others you are not invited too, such as the VIP opening on Monday night of Market Wharf. By advertising here about any VIP events is not B.S. I was offering a VIP invite to members of this forum to go to California Condos last Thursday. This is still a VIP invite as it is a broker event.

I have never heard of you in the Toronto condo circles, or have I ever seen you been invited to a Downtown Toronto VIP broker event. So I guess it is how you work and where you live. Good luck with your business....

Went by today to check up on prices for a client who bought at the VIP event two weeks ago.........good news for him. His particular type of unit is sold out and has gone up quite a bit in price.....

If the unit is sold out, how can it go up quite a bit in price if the unit is sold out??? Makes no sense to me.

If you actually went to the real vip event you would know that the prices went up about 5k each suite from the time he bought and the time they sold you and your "imaginary clients" on the 19th

your being childish. stop using this forum to attack other realtors. Thats not what this is for.

If you actually went to the real vip event you would know that the prices went up about 5k each suite from the time he bought and the time they sold you and your "imaginary clients" on the 19th

your being childish. stop using this forum to attack other realtors. Thats not what this is for.

I only attack realtors that first attack me...like your comments about this thread being garbage...don't dish out the attacks if you can't take it yourself. :p

I can take all the pointless attacks and unprofessional garbage that your spewing, but if you end another one of your messages with another stupid smiley face then im going to end up punching my laptop in the face.

Give it up....

Back