News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 8.9K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 40K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 5.1K     0 

Sad to see NBC say good-bye to "The Listener" but hardly surprising. As beguiled as I am by Craig Olejnik's (Toby Logan) incredible baby-blues and the views of Toronto, the show has been getting worse. Gotta pay attention to the extras and the guest appearances; they can break a show and they're breaking this one to bits. It's pretty bad when a "Crowd Scene" is filled with extras that can't act like a crowd. Yeesh!:eek:

The great thing about JFL's "Gags" is that it is the first show ever that is equally popular on Canadian English and French TV.

I've had friends tell me that it's played on many international airlines (not just Canadian ones). This makes sense, even if there are 50 different languages spoken on the plane, the universal language is watching a police officer give out tickets in women's underwear.

Intelligence

I am currently watching Intelligence and am amazed at what a great show it is in every way. I am also amazed that it was canceled. This will rank up there with the Avro Arrow.

The great thing about JFL's "Gags" is that it is the first show ever that is equally popular on Canadian English and French TV.

I saw a lot of JFL posters around Paris metro stations a few weeks ago. Do they have a presence there?

I saw a lot of JFL posters around Paris metro stations a few weeks ago. Do they have a presence there?

In Amsterdam they showed a Russian (I think) knock-off that featured a lot more nudity.
It's been a couple of years so I can't really remember what it was that made me think it was Russian.

I've often wondered if the JFL Gags show has a negative effect on tourism in Montreal.

Back