News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 8.9K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 40K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 5.1K     0 

N

notyouagain

Just purchased a new notebook and it has vista on it. I need MS word and outlook. Can anybody suggest any retailers with good prices? I saw Software King's on-line price of $169.00 US for Office 2007 but I'm a bit cautious when making on-line purchases.

Just purchased a new notebook and it has vista on it. I need MS word and outlook. Can anybody suggest any retailers with good prices? I saw Software King's on-line price of $169.00 US for Office 2007 but I'm a bit cautious when making on-line purchases.

I got a new, sealed, authentic copy of Microsoft Office 2007 Standard (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint) full versions (not upgrade) for $129 on ebay. The seller had thousands of sales & 99% satisfaction rating.

I got a new, sealed, authentic copy of Microsoft Office 2007 Standard (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint) full versions (not upgrade) for $129 on ebay. The seller had thousands of sales & 99% satisfaction rating.

Wow, that's an amazing deal. Does it work? Were you able to activate and register it? I've never used ebay. If it's not too much trouble, can you give me the link where this product is listed? Thank you very much for your help.

Geek, was that an academic version? If so, do you have to be a student to activate it?

Back