clIC6Rl.jpg

fWDPgZe.jpg

SToVlvQ.jpg

RrCwZX9.jpg

4VFm8ZC.jpg

X8gQuRa.jpg

liCZTUD.jpg

Ugh... need to get computer duster or something... the insides of the camera knock dust loose while I walk
dlfZH9D.jpg

nVUtZs1.jpg

2YLDce5.jpg

In case you wondered where I got those pictures looking into the underbelly of this beast
MjLIyox.jpg

LdVNxF8.jpg

1hRalrh.jpg

Bonbo those are some great shots through the fencing - I need to step up my game.
Had to play around with manual focus on those shots. The fence and dim lighting made it tricky! I was happy with how they turned out though

Love the torch shot with a bit of molten steel to boot! I kept trying to get a shot of it when I had went by, but most of the cutting that day was away from the edges

The big white Atlas crane there always feels a bit precarious when I look at it. Obviously, the engineering is sound, but it sketches me out a bit when I'm underneath it.

The big white Atlas crane there always feels a bit precarious when I look at it. Obviously, the engineering is sound, but it sketches me out a bit when I'm underneath it.

Watching a few of the crawlers operating off of barges really drove home how balanced these are - that rational does not work so well when under the boom though.

Very underrated addition for them to spruce up the lower level sidewalks there. Definitely is not the prettiest place right now, although I do kind of love the gritty nature of it. Very very pleased with the revisions! I'm hoping the changes for the Spire site reflect this sort of contextual awareness

Very underrated addition for them to spruce up the lower level sidewalks there. Definitely is not the prettiest place right now, although I do kind of love the gritty nature of it. Very very pleased with the revisions! I'm hoping the changes for the Spire site reflect this sort of contextual awareness

Somebody would need to pony up for scraping and repainting the underside of Michigan/Kinzie/Illinois. moving the bike cage on lower Illinois indoors would change the experience drastically.

Back