News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 8.8K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 40K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 5K     0 

Anyone have any idea whats going on with the former chocolate store on Maitland?

They've stuck another door on the joint, about 2 feet west of the original door. Baffles me.

Anyone have any idea whats going on with the former chocolate store on Maitland?

They've stuck another door on the joint, about 2 feet west of the original door. Baffles me.

The old Flatiron's store? Maybe their customers have all gotten too big to fit through one door? LOL
I'll check it out tn.

Adam and Eve Chocolatier is gone? Booo!

I finally got a chance to check out the new resto called Kokoni, just south of Wellesley. It was surprisingly amazing! Very reasonable prices for the portions and quality of food you get. I'm glad I finally got a chance to go here. I hope this one sticks around. It's a much-needed addition to the mediocre food available in the Village.

The door of the now closed Yefseis (just north of Wellesley-East side of Church) has been turned into a window. Perhaps the Crepe place is being expanded into one unit with the old Yefseis space. Surprisingly the person I saw working inside was not the owner of the Crepe store but the Greek man who owned Yefseis. A little confusing, but I'm sure we will all know soon enough.

I finally got a chance to check out the new resto called Kokoni, just south of Wellesley. It was surprisingly amazing! Very reasonable prices for the portions and quality of food you get. I'm glad I finally got a chance to go here. I hope this one sticks around. It's a much-needed addition to the mediocre food available in the Village.

I'd love to know the percentage of people dining there on a Friday or Saturday who were in line at Guu and just said 'screw it, is there another Japanese place around here?'

I've heard that one of the larger Pride floats, Stag Shop, will not have a float in this year's parade due to the uncertainty surrounding it.
That's too bad as they always bring great music, free swag and water guns!

The door of the now closed Yefseis (just north of Wellesley-East side of Church) has been turned into a window. Perhaps the Crepe place is being expanded into one unit with the old Yefseis space. Surprisingly the person I saw working inside was not the owner of the Crepe store but the Greek man who owned Yefseis. A little confusing, but I'm sure we will all know soon enough.

I went past there this morning: there's scaffolding up in front of the joint and both signs have been removed.

No idea whatsoever as to what's transpiring.

Anyone remember Garage Sandwiche Co.? I haven't been once since they moved into the lil grocery market :(

Back