News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 8.9K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 40K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 5.1K     0 

I can't figure out why the architects chose to have the amenity rooms (that box midway up the tower) facing East DIRECTLY into HVE. Why not have it facing south towards Lake Ontario and enjoy unubstructed views of the harbour. I really don't get that.

Well maybe they just wanted money money money for the lake-facing units. People pay alot for the view I guess.

But you have an excellent point.... stupid developers.

I can't figure out why the architects chose to have the amenity rooms (that box midway up the tower) facing East DIRECTLY into HVE. Why not have it facing south towards Lake Ontario and enjoy unobstructed views of the harbour. I really don't get that.

I've been up there and believe me, it the best fucking party room in a condo ever. Both City and lake views one obstructed by HVE. You get North, West and South views. Now if it was a full floor it would be better. But all we do at urban Toronto is complain..

That amenity space half-way up the tower should have a public restaurant in it. We need some more high-up restaurants!

From PCL:

(as of Sept. 14, 2007): Sixty-eight per cent of the suites have been certified as deficiency-free as the PDI process finishes off in Tower N and gets going in Tower PP. Landscaping is almost complete for the whole project and the finishing touches are being applied to get the building complete.

Unfinished business.....

Quick question here.

Can anyone tell me if they plan to do something about all that exposed concrete on the amenity space floor? Just looks really crappy right now plus unfinished.

Thanks.

Agreed. It's eye-catching.

Pricing?

Sorry for posting agian, but need some help...

I'm hoping you guys will be able to help me out...so I was planning on moving to Toronto and purchased a unit in this building (West One) a while back, plans changed over the years and I'm now in Seattle, WA and have no contacts in the Toronto area. It's a 1 bedroom + den + 1 parking and a storage. The unit is on the 44th floor (suite 5002) and 616sq ft + 22 balcony.

Any idea what the going rate might be? I've called and asked a few agents, but they haven't been all that helpfull...plus I don't really trust agents all that much and want to also get an inside view :)

Also, have people started moving in yet? Closing for me was supposed to be in November, but not sure how that's going to work for the 44th floor if people haven't started moving into the lower floors now.

I'm also curious what units in this building are selling for, per square foot, in today's market.

Back