original.jpg

original.jpg

original.jpg

original.jpg

original.jpg

original.jpg
original.jpg

Last edited:
Oh man, how I miss the Marsh. Can't wait to hit it up again when I get back into town. Good Pics!

I used to live within 2 minutes walking distance from the marsh.. what a terrific place, thanks for the amazing pictures!

Yeah way to rep the 'hood man...grew up in the area. Props on the shot of the hill behind Greenglade. (2nd photo)

The satellite restaurant had nothing to do with your series :) but thanks for including it in this nice series. I used to have lunch on occasion there.

This was the first time I had ever been in the area. It seems very similar to Cooksville. I remember reading about the Satellite restaurant here, I think.

Yeah way to rep the 'hood man...grew up in the area. Props on the shot of the hill behind Greenglade. (2nd photo)

The 2nd photo? Don't you mean the 6th photo??? Are my photos not showing up? You should be seeing 24 photos in total. If anyone else has trouble seeing the photos (and it seems a lot of people do have a lot of trouble loading PBase), you can try refreshing this page or viewing the photos on my site directly: http://www.pbase.com/doady/mississauga&page=2. Sorry about that, I might have link them from my Flickr account instead.

Enjoyed many walks through this area over the past few years--great pics.

Back