40K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 5.1K     0 

JasonParis

Member Bio
Reaction score
City:
Toronto
These were taken this past weekend at Cloud Gardens Park...
(The BA pictures will also be cross-posted in the BA thread)

DSCN5034.jpg

DSCN5035-1.jpg

DSCN5036.jpg

DSCN5037.jpg

DSCN5038-1.jpg

DSCN5042-1.jpg

DSCN5043-1.jpg

DSCN5044-1.jpg

DSCN5045-1.jpg

DSCN5046-1.jpg

DSCN5047-1.jpg

DSCN5048-1.jpg

DSCN5049-1.jpg

DSCN5051-1.jpg

DSCN5052-1.jpg

Thanks for the pictures. Does anyone know why there's always a tree on the top floor of the BA construction? I've walked by several times, when the building's been at varying heights and I always notice that there's a small tree on the top floor. You can see it here in the sixth photo down.

Also, Cloud Garden is one of my favourite downtown spots, and will be an amazing little oasis once the BA construction wraps up in a few years.

Thanks for the pictures. Does anyone know why there's always a tree on the top floor of the BA construction? I've walked by several times, when the building's been at varying heights and I always notice that there's a small tree on the top floor. You can see it here in the sixth photo down.
I believe it is something done at many construction sites (the ROM had one). I think it's supposed to represent that nobody has been killed on the site (but I may have that slightly wrong).

Also, Cloud Garden is one of my favourite downtown spots, and will be an amazing little oasis once the BA construction wraps up in a few years.

Me too! It's so tranquil and relaxing there late at night on a summer's eve. I love that spot. Great shots Darkstar :)

I believe it is something done at many construction sites (the ROM had one). I think it's supposed to represent that nobody has been killed on the site (but I may have that slightly wrong).

That's usually what they mean, but normally they go up at the same time as the last piece of steel. I think these trees are actually just leftovers from Christmas

Me too! It's so tranquil and relaxing there late at night on a summer's eve. I love that spot.

I don't like the fact that is seems so dirty and rundown looking. Hopefully with these new buildings coming it will be better looked after.

Back