News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 9K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 40K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 5.2K     0 

Do you like this combination with a white floor?

Attachments

• blackkitchen.jpg
    blackkitchen.jpg
    24.5 KB · Views: 233
Last edited:

the kitchen will definitely stand out with the white floor.
the kitchen colour combo works b/c the backsplash is mirrored for a reflective surface to keep the area from being completely dark.

I chose black granite and medium brown cabinets because the combination works well in my eyes ... plus I wanted some contrast from the very pale flooring colour that I chose

I'm not a big fan of the commonly used grey granite .... but I suppose its just personal preference :D

I picked something very similar to what you did ... but then I was talked into changing the colour of the cabinets ... I think you've made a good choice.

I like these dark cabinetry and black granite, but together with the black backsplash seems too dark for my liking ... again just personal preference ~

Now that I have an idea of what it looks like, I see that it is similar to the example I posted but more "woody"/rustic.

I, personally, think it is outstanding and you should go for it. You will be going against the typical options but very tastefully.

Now that I have an idea of what it looks like, I see that it is similar to the example I posted but more "woody"/rustic.

I, personally, think it is outstanding and you should go for it. You will be going against the typical options but very tastefully.

Would you go with white kitchen cabinets or dark brown like espresso cabinets?

dark cabinets with white Caesarstone or white granite countertops/backsplash with that floor would look really sharp but still classic.

I'd have to see examples of the dark cabinets you're thinking of.

When I look at that floor, I think classic, even farm house like which would be really cool in the city with modern decor. I don't like traditional cabinetry too much and I believe that's while you'll see it in more so in houses rather than downtown condos. But traditional white cabinetry along with those floors and a well designed suite could do wonders!

As for darker cabinetry, I tend to be thinking more of beige like colours as opposed to very dark browns. In any event, whether it's the cabinetry or the counters, white definitely needs to be in there to compliment the floors.

Back