News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 8.8K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 40K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 5.1K     0 

I'm not sure which building the original post is referring to, but it's not 455 Adelaide/10 Morrison.

The original post refers to a closing date in 2007, I'm an owner at 10 Morrison and we just closed in mid-January of this year. The other details don't fit either, but the reference to the closing date is the main clue.

my bad ... i missed the 2007 date from the OP.
was it actual closing, or occupancy during 2007, close 2008 ?

so what buildings occupied/closed in 2007 in the dt area ???

I don't know if only a portion of the people there have these issues On the other hand, there seems to be a community there. People working together.

Last edited:
It's a little ironic that you're here complaining about all these issues, but you're not willing to out the developer.

You're just willing to pass on all your issues to some other potential buyer so they're stuck holding the bag. Not very moral is it.

the purposely omitted builder's name is driving me nuts ... I am really interested to figure out who that is ... I figured your condo was somewhere downtown that recently occupied / registered ...

'a very known builder ... but not one of the larger builders', that eliminates Tridel (as noted) and Menkes, while Monarch and Pemberton has no downtown buildings recently completed ... through process of elimination I am nominating:

1. Concord Adex
  2. Malibu Investments
  3. Lanterra Developments
  4. Conservatory Group
  5. Cresford Developments

The following are the 6 condo builders in the GTA that have BY FAR the easiest time securing bank financing for their projects. They are the "Big 6"

In no specific order:

Condord Adex
Pemberton
Empire
Tridel
Lanterra
Remington

So I can't see it being any of those developers. And if anyone doubts they are the "Big 6", contact Urbanation (as they follow the condo market very closely - I actually got the info from their VP at a presentation/seminar).

Back