News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 8.9K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 40K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 5.1K     0 

[video=youtube;Heb9BXjYcII]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Heb9BXjYcII[/video]

More cops behaving badly :mad:

http://www.thestar.com/news/article...tle-accountant-s-arm-but-no-charges-laid?bn=1

“I’m telling Cadieux, who’s got my left arm, ‘Stop. You’re going to break my arm. I got to look after my wife and baby.’ He said, ‘Good, it’s supposed to hurt.’ ”

The public needs to wake up and demand that our police forces be purged of these thugs even if it means that we have to fire every single cop.:mad:

Last edited:

http://www.thestar.com/news/article...tle-accountant-s-arm-but-no-charges-laid?bn=1

“I’m telling Cadieux, who’s got my left arm, ‘Stop. You’re going to break my arm. I got to look after my wife and baby.’ He said, ‘Good, it’s supposed to hurt.’ â€

The public needs to wake up and demand that our police forces be purged of these thugs even if it means that we have to fire every single cop.:mad:

Police brutality aside, the public needs to wake up and know that the police force is filled with people who are not gentle and stop resisting arrests. If he had put his hands behind his back to be cuffed in the first place, I don't think the police would go through the trouble just to break his arm for fun. These are not gentle people and I would lose sleep if they were. People watch too many TV shows where police officers are tough on criminals and nice to citizens. That's only because they had the script which told them exactly who were the criminals.

When you enforce the law, you are generally slightly above it. It's great that we have a system of checks and balances.

FYI, how many citizens get served jail time for 1st time offence ( short of very serious assault, the public generally gets off with out jail time).

So if you want to compare and contrast, just measure incarceration rates between average citizens.....

To expect more jail time of officers based on 1 measure, of investigations, without any other factors to quantify is rediculous.

That's why all police officers should be forced to wear a audio and visual recording device coaligned with their POV at all times during their hours on duty. If we can pay for expensive toys like helicopter, we can definitely afford cheap wearable HD cams that cost what, low hundreds each.

AoD

That's why all police officers should be forced to wear a audio and visual recording device coaligned with their POV at all times during their hours on duty. If we can pay for expensive toys like helicopter, we can definitely afford cheap wearable HD cams that cost what, low hundreds each.

AoD

I thought they do have them in the cruiser since they need them for evidence.

Only recently I believe - and most of policing and alleged instances of misuse of power goes beyond what the cruiser can record.

AoD

Only recently I believe - and most of policing and alleged instances of misuse of power goes beyond what the cruiser can record.

AoD

The problem with portable devices is that they need to have enough storage and battery power to last all day. I would imagine they would need to develop a device which automatically syncs with the cruiser computer and recharges when the officer sits down. Shouldn't be hard to do though.

Also, it will be pretty easy to get around cameras and such since it would be next to impossible to link the system directly to dispatcher. However, I doubt cops would bother. I see them as brutes, not necessarily malicious.

Not that difficult, considering you can buy civilian, unoptimized wearable cams that can hold what, 5hrs of video already. Technological problems have technological solutions. Personally, I'd rather have them surrender the device with their firearm at the end of the shift and it unloads the footage into a secure archive w/ backup.

As to the matter of circumventing the system, one would imagine the act of taking off or otherwise messing with the view would result in a distinctly recognizable visual/audio signature.

AoD

“I’m telling Cadieux, who’s got my left arm, ‘Stop. You’re going to break my arm. I got to look after my wife and baby.’ He said, ‘Good, it’s supposed to hurt.’ ”

dude.. that's rediculous. that's like saying we shoudl stop the welfare system and public housing system to flush out all those that are taking advantage of it.

Police brutality aside, the public needs to wake up and know that the police force is filled with people who are not gentle and stop resisting arrests. If he had put his hands behind his back to be cuffed in the first place, I don't think the police would go through the trouble just to break his arm for fun. These are not gentle people and I would lose sleep if they were. People watch too many TV shows where police officers are tough on criminals and nice to citizens. That's only because they had the script which told them exactly who were the criminals.

This is not the issue. Of course if you resist arrest the police will not be gentle with you, nor should they be. Everyone knows this.

What happened here is the Accountant said "your going to arrest me for stealing my own car" at which point the thug cop said "thats it ! your resisting arrest" and proceeded - with the help of a fellow thug officer to pull him out of his car and break his arm.

If there was any justice in this country these thug cops would have been fired and thrown in prison.

Last edited:
This is not the issue. Of course if you resist arrest the police will not be gentle with you, nor should they be. Everyone knows this.

What happened here is the Accountant said "your going to arrest me for stealing my own car" at which point the thug cop said "thats it ! your arresting arrest" and proceeded - with the help of a fellow thug officer to pull him out of his car and break his arm.

If there was any justice in this country these thug cops would have been fired and thrown in prison.

If I was the guy, I wouldn't be so sharp tongued. I would show them both of my hands, get out of the car, let them cuff me and then talk in the police car where the cops could be more relaxed and not worried that I could pull a gun or run them over with my car. You got to remember, these people rely on their animal instincts to avoid being killed. If you do not treat them as dangerous animals on high alert, you are not taking them seriously enough.

With this particular case, I do think the cops could be more professional. Not during the arrest, but after things have cleared. They should have called an ambulance and apologized.

it takes thugs to handle thugs. I don't want police to be all nice and charming.when I get stopped, I take my keys outta my ignition,put them on my dashboard.place my hands on the steering wheel and I don't move..If I am asked to get my drivers permit out, I usually say," it's in my glove compartment,may I reach over with my right hand?"... I follow directions.

If I'm asked to leave a certain event, I leave,if I get my ass kicked, and I have been brought to the ground by cops before and I knew I had it coming.

There will always be bad apples in any profession which is the sad reality.
The police have a dangerous and stressful job and most of them are doing a fine job protecting the public and should be commended and respected for it.
These cases of gross negligence that caused the senseless deaths of innocent law-abiding individuals is sad and angering, and these cops should have been properly discliplined both by the law and by their employers. This is both justice and a deterrant to those cops who think they are above the law.

No person should die simply because some cop was late to a court hearing.

Back