News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 8.5K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 39K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 4.8K     0 

Just thought I would let you know that a crane is back up at the Bonnybrook treatment plant. It is not that noticeable because it is maybe two storeys high. Looks like they are doing ongoing work on the sedimentation tanks.

Just thought I would let you know that a crane is back up at the Bonnybrook treatment plant. It is not that noticeable because it is maybe two storeys high. Looks like they are doing ongoing work on the sedimentation tanks.
I wonder if it is just the one they had before that is on wheels so they can move it all around now.

It’s The Dells, two high rises next to Dalhousie Station.

Looks like the crane is coming down at the Fifth:
20210508_092929.jpg

Last edited:
There also is a crane up on the north side of the Boneybrook wastewater plant
That one is dicey, they often have one there that can be moved around. I know the base of the one that is up has a weighed down base rather than being bolted to the ground.

That one is dicey, they often have one there that can be moved around. I know the base of the one that is up has a weighed down base rather than being bolted to the ground.
It’s a smaller than normal crane but it’s has an operator like a normal crane. It’s not the roller crane they use to have

Last edited:

Back