News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 5K     0 

wes23

Member Bio
Reaction score
Cupboard, Barrel and Hydrant in the Distillery District

Last edited:
In the Distillery District

wes23 -- You have a very impressive image here but it's very difficult to view completely without a lot of 'panning & scanning.'
My little monitor shows only the top of the hydrant - I don't have a wide-screen monitor!
May I suggest that you reduce future images to a common screen size - 12 or 13 inches in width for example
I'd love to view this colourful photo in its entirety.

wes23 -- You have a very impressive image here...May I suggest that you reduce future images to a common screen size - 12 or 13 inches in width for example I'd love to view this colourful photo in its entirety.

I agree, it is a great photo, love the textures and colours in the bricks. In Firefox you can right-click on the image and select 'view image' which should scale it down to fit your screen.

wes23 -- You have a very impressive image here but it's very difficult to view completely without a lot of 'panning & scanning.'
My little monitor shows only the top of the hydrant - I don't have a wide-screen monitor!
May I suggest that you reduce future images to a common screen size - 12 or 13 inches in width for example
I'd love to view this colourful photo in its entirety.

Done--Finally!

Thanks for the comment--There had been a light rain a few minutes before, and that brought out the colours and brick texture.

Back