News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 9.3K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 40K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 5.3K     0 

A little TY to @robmausser for his giving me a small statistical milestone here at UT
Yes indeed. Perhaps more interesting than the number of reactions is the ratio of Responses to Messages. Your messages get lots of reactions which shows that others either agree (like) them or think you are wrong! I am, almost always, in the like/love column :-> We have UTers who post a lot but get little reaction so others are, I assume, not interested in their posts.

Last edited:
This afternoon from the Millwood/Leaside bridge. Concrete barriers have been installed on the SB (west) side! And they have painted bi-directional tracks here. NB has not had concrete installed as yet. Also, they have finally closed the E-W pedestrian crosswalk that showed green to crossing traffic at the same time as the walk signal.

Behold!
1000023886.jpg

Yes indeed. Perhaps more interesting than the number of reactions is the ratio of Responses to Messages. Your messages get lots of reactions which shows that others either agree (like) them or think you are wrong! I am, almost always, in the like/love column :-> We have UTers who post a lot but get little reaction so others are, I assume, not interested in their posts.
I think it's more that they are generally very useful/valuable contributions.

Back