40K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 5.1K     0 

interchange42

Administrator
Staff member
Member Bio
Reaction score
Scotia for me with RBC a close second. re the new cladding on BMO, its hard to say without seeing the finished product. They def needed to do something to fix it up. It seems unfortunate that they didnt opt for a white granite and in some ways it feels regretable to be losing a stone facade for the all too common glass...

Scotia Plaza. It is the dest of the towers and entering it from King st. is like entering a Cathedral.

TD for my second pick for it's massive textured look, especiallhy as seen from the NE corner of King and Bay.

Scotia Plaza and RBC are my faves... RBC is all about modernism while scotia is all about classic beauty :D!.. not even sure if RBC counts though cause you can't see it in that shot ^^^

You can't beat the TD Centre. Mies is da man.

Scotia Plaza and RBC are my faves... RBC is all about modernism while scotia is all about classic beauty :D!.. not even sure if RBC counts though cause you can't see it in that shot ^^^

The RBC being referred to is the original; Royal Bank Plaza (gold towers). The RBC Centre isn't in the running for this one.

Back