News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 9.1K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 40K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 5.2K     0 

QUOTE="coffey1, post: 1073155, member: 3750"] I take that only as the Left's interpretation of today announcement & their dream.

*sigh* You're really determined to make this into we versus they and bash people, aren't you?

For the record, if you are in favour of building a larger public infrastructure funded from borrowing or from new taxes, and of piling this debt on top of the last decades' deficits. as opposed spending only from within a modest and disciplined tax revenue stream ......you are a leftist.

Considering that debt is the funding source underneath all these alternatives, we're all walking like ducks and talking like ducks here.

- Paul

Listen I didnt create the existing system. I just want Scarborough to seamlessly integrate into it. The poorly design & FUNDED Transit City LRT plan was a big part of the cause of this mess. Now the powers that be are scrambling after a polarizing Mayor called them out and created chaotic havoc.

The good from the Ford shakeup:

1. It looks like SMLRT might be revived so thats GREAT news
2. Subway may still be on the way to STC

The bad

1. We still need to fix the Sheppard LRT design debacle

The bar was set so low that we needed a polarizing Mayor to shake the ground. I really think if they convert Sheppard the Stubway support will be alleviated. Im just telling you what I see. You want to throw stones at Scarborough residents for asking to get what others already have & question then on why they wont accept hacked in LRT lines

Cmon

Agreed. Left wing LRT fanatics need to settle down with this return of Transit City non-sense. Tory is smarter than this. These far left wing nuts dont realize they are opening the door to another polarizing Mayor if they dont simmer down. I dont think they even get it

Are you capable of having a discussion here without all your deeply partisan diatribe against the left and the media? Despite your high number of posts today, I'm unable to understand what your position is on today's proposal (except that you like the Crosstown extension). Other than that, do you believe that the one-stop subway extension is superior to the original light rail replacement for the SRT?

If I had Twitter. Id send back a picture back this bike riding Anti Scarborough, writer. Rise from the Gravveeeey train lol
Some actual debate would be nice instead of this left wing bike riding pinko BS. But speaking of Rob Ford:

11221311_1227371860610993_5751386945990068722_o.jpg

Extend the Sheppard Subway to STC and have it absorbed by Line 2 to make for a really long line. And those coming from north can transfer at Agincourt to get to STC instead of going down to Kennedy to backtrack again.

Back