someMidTowner

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Member Bio
Reaction score
Thread for real estate discussions about Daniels Waterfront - City of the Arts

Got the email from Daniels. Really disappointing. Such a thoughtless building another blight on the lake front, I thought the whole idea was to give the lake front back to the city not clutter it up with ugly towers. Very disappointing.

Hello guys. Don't know the area but interested in purchasing unit in Lighthouse East Tower. Do you think it will be good area to invest and live? Thanks.

Hello guys. Don't know the area but interested in purchasing unit in Lighthouse East Tower.

My suggestion would be that as a start, you should get to know an area before you invest in it or move to it.

What a strange time we live in.

@gear74 I think it is a good location. Not ideal right now, but it's near the lake, its close to downtown, there are lots of exciting projects in the area and it's near a popular college. There will always be students wanting to live near/ above their school.

Hello guys. Don't know the area but interested in purchasing unit in Lighthouse East Tower. Do you think it will be good area to invest and live? Thanks.

I happen to walk by this afternoon and it was pretty full - apparently it was the inner circle sale today for the East Tower, I have a feeling the better units have been gobbled up. Otherwise, I think it's a good investment being close by the lake, and with all the development happening there. Living I'm not sure.

One acronym: LRT.

That thing comes in and this area explodes.

For Daniels Lighthouse East Tower condos buyers and people interested in this condo area development : there is a group on Facebook available (called Daniels Lighthouse East Tower condos ). Join the group and you can discuss anything related to condo construction updates, concerns and issues.

Anyone know if both tower are sold out? Wanted to get a unit here.

Apparently they are charging an extra $150,000 for south facing units with waterview?? I would love a waterfacing unit, but is that extra premium worth it?

Anyone know if both tower are sold out? Wanted to get a unit here.

Apparently they are charging an extra $150,000 for south facing units with waterview?? I would love a waterfacing unit, but is that extra premium worth it?

The East Tower sold out in two weeks in May 2017. West Tower the summer before that. I'll have a two bedroom assignment here once it gets closer to occupancy(Summer 2019/Winter 2019)

Do you know when buyers can pick design/finishing? Would like to pick my own since it's for personal use.

Do you happen to have any pics of what those packages looks like, and what options/upgrades are available (ie bigger fridge, roller shades ect)?

Back