Update: Unavoidable delay has been lifted. Occupancy dates are resuming with about a two month delay. If you were supposed to occupy late May, then expect to occupy late July.

Did you get a letter from Daniels? Did you get your final occupancy date? What floor are you on?

great news and thanks for the update !

If you happen to do the virtual PDI and good with sharing the experience, I'm genuinely curious to how it all works.

The virtual pdi took about 45 mins. They call on your whatsapp or FaceTime and walk you through the unit. They have a check list of items they will walk you through in each room and how to take care of things such as cleaning lint trap, removing excess ice / snow from window areas, where water shut off it, etc. It was very useful even if you have done one before. Clarity of the video if not that great, but better than nothing. On occupancy, you get 48 hours to advise the builder of any defects which you would normally do during pdi. The tennis / basketball court is nowhere near completion when looking out from window. If you have a locker or parking spot, they will send a photo of it. Once pdi is done, they send an emails with forms for review. They did good job considering the circumstances.

The virtual pdi took about 45 mins. They call on your whatsapp or FaceTime and walk you through the unit. They have a check list of items they will walk you through in each room and how to take care of things such as cleaning lint trap, removing excess ice / snow from window areas, where water shut off it, etc. It was very useful even if you have done one before. Clarity of the video if not that great, but better than nothing. On occupancy, you get 48 hours to advise the builder of any defects which you would normally do during pdi. The tennis / basketball court is nowhere near completion when looking out from window. If you have a locker or parking spot, they will send a photo of it. Once pdi is done, they send an emails with forms for review. They did good job considering the circumstances.

Thanks for the info! Were you able to "guide" the presenter? Like ask them to look at something specifically - especially regarding defects? Or was it more like being a passenger? Did they also point out defects and jotted them down? It sounds quite challenging to see your place for the first time in this format.

In my past PDIs I was always brought to my locker and parking spot. It might be tough finding them with just pictures? :p

Regardless, congrats on the unit!

Thanks for the info! Were you able to "guide" the presenter? Like ask them to look at something specifically - especially regarding defects? Or was it more like being a passenger? Did they also point out defects and jotted them down? It sounds quite challenging to see your place for the first time in this format.

In my past PDIs I was always brought to my locker and parking spot. It might be tough finding them with just pictures? :p

Regardless, congrats on the unit!

I was more a passenger. The quality of the video just does not allow to see any defects. Was also told no defects found, which is rare, in any case, you get 48 hours from receiving the keys to note any defects. Not ideal to get fixes done so late, but given the situation, that's how it is.

Good luck finding the locker, parking won't be so bad, but lockers...Will take some searching.

Update: a client of mine on 15th floor is getting keys in early September.

Hehe, no defects...Daniels is being a jokester. Doesn't Tarion also have a 30 day checklist? I hope the 48 hrs is part of the PDI checklist vs the 30 day one; I'm not sure what real life implications there are between the two lists though. But for them to note that there were no defects is pretty biased and inaccurate. Here's hoping that the virtual PDIs stops for the higher floors.

I imagine they would give some sort of map/direction for the parking and locker. But yeah, sounds like exciting times!

I wonder why Vaheesanthe's 15th floor client is getting keys mid-September, whereas RZ12 is getting keys "mid floor" (which I'm guessing means floor 15-19) August 17.

I wonder why Vaheesanthe's 15th floor client is getting keys mid-September, whereas RZ12 is getting keys "mid floor" (which I'm guessing means floor 15-19) August 17.
even lower floor and I asked them is it west or east tower.

Back