I'm hearing final closing for some units is already end of September.

Is that for East Tower? Do you mean occupancy or final closing as in the building is registered and title (ownership ) is turned over to the unit holder and full payment (by mortgage or cash) to builder is required.

Has anyone else received an email from TFN Realty Inc. Brokerage about selling on assignment? I thought assignment sales weren't allowed for this.

Anyone know what floors are occupying now? What is the latest confirmed occupancy date that anyone has heard of?

Anyone know what floors are occupying now? What is the latest confirmed occupancy date that anyone has heard of?

For East Tower: Not sure what floor they are on, but the final closing is coming up from early September to late September. Which means occupancy should be done fairly soon.

Had our PDI recently and we found that the kitchen pull out drawers didn't have the inner pull out layer. I'm not sure if anyone here remembers from the model suite, but there was an upper pull out layer within the drawer for utensils and what not. I don't suppose anyone has pictures from the model suite of this item? They said every unit didn't have this inner pull out layer and I'm a bit surprised that something like this would go missing.

Just noticed on realtor.ca that there are 72 Units for rent in this development. 30 for sale. Caveat emptor!

Just noticed on realtor.ca that there are 72 Units for rent in this development. 30 for sale. Caveat emptor!
Monde has 29 units and it's only one tower and an older building... This situation isn't something localized to this development.

Back