News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 8.6K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 39K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 4.8K     0 

well, one would have made a killing if they bought early and can sell now (hear they are selling for $450-500 PSF).

but if you're looking to buy now to rent out, i don't think one will get enough rental income to cover the costs.

IIRC DNA2 went conventional and cheaper compared to DNA (ie. DNA had sliding doors, bathroom granite counter/wall tiles, s/s appliances as standard; while they were upgrades in DNA2.)

Also, DNA II, is only 8 ft ceilings up to the 6th floor, 9 ft above that and they do not have gas stoves or connectors on their balconies. SS was not standard in DNA I, but most bought it as the upgrade. I can't see making any money in this building unless you're prepared to put 50% down (ie $150 000).

well, $450-500 PSF is the actual market price in downtown for a good product, it's very difficult to find something cheaper, unless you look at low quality buildings and not very good locations.

I think DNA2 has a better position as it faces directly to King street, while DNA faces directly onto the rail track (very noisy)

I completely disagree. 1 train travels between 12am and 7am on the tracks, whereas the King Streetcar, plus the Ossington Bus are 24/7. Also, depending on floor, DNA II is 7 stories shorter so you're closer to the noise.

Back