8.5K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 39K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 4.8K     0 

daveto

Member Bio
Reaction score
Although I wasn't planning on buying in the next year or two until the markets calm down, I recently saw the following property that has peaked my interest. I'm thinking of putting in an offer - what do you think?

Nah... the unit is right next to the elevator and the maintenance must be a killer.

WINNIPEG, Manitoba (Reuters) - Canada could slap a For Sale sign on Toronto's needle-like CN Tower and other national assets as a way to ease pressure on the federal budget in the midst of the financial crisis, Finance Minister Jim Flaherty said on Thursday.

Flaherty mentioned the landmark, until recently billed as the world's tallest free-standing structure, as one property that could be auctioned off so that Ottawa can remain in the black.

===================================================================

Here we go again, CPC selling off assets to 'balance' books just like what Flaherty did when he was Finance Minister of Ontario and sold off the 407.

Are the income and expenses available for the CN Tower available for public scrutiny? If it's making money, then NO it should not be sold!

Are the income and expenses available for the CN Tower available for public scrutiny? If it's making money, then NO it should not be sold!

Wait! This is my dream home. Don't mess with my dream!!

And like my agent told me, I'm not just buying a home and a great investment - I'm buying a LIFESTYLE!:D

Wait! This is my dream home. Don't mess with my dream!!

And like my agent told me, I'm not just buying a home and a great investment - I'm buying a LIFESTYLE!:D

Imagine living in the 360 restaurant - what views you would have !!! :)

Back