News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 8.9K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 40K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 5.1K     0 

Text on the blocks might have helped - I was confused about showing NorQuest quad as a big park ... when it still has a road and some parking spaces behind the NorQuest buildings and the quad space is less than as depicted. The map is great and really shows how far Edmonton has come in getting rid of downtown parking lots above ground.

Last edited:
Hmmmmm. I would love to buy both those buildings and continue uses or find new innovative uses to occupy the buildings.

Anyone have a spare 10.9 million you can lend me?

I’m intrigued by the possibilities of the Annex. 57k square feet on 3 levels, connection to Bell Tower the COE Tower and the proximity to the Ice Distrct. I hope Aspen Properties can get really creative with this space. It could be filled with some really exciting tenants. How about a Rec Room with associated bar and restaurant space?
903FF605-5C75-4887-A89C-1041B87C8DFD.jpeg

They can always reopen the fitness club that used to be there. I can't recall the name of it though. I only remember it as the World Health Club before they moved to ECC.

I heard Metro pool hall closed (my apologies if this is not any sort of new info and they've been closed for months now) but anybody know what's going in there now?

I heard Metro pool hall closed (my apologies if this is not any sort of new info and they've been closed for months now) but anybody know what's going in there now?

Seems ideal for another restaurant/bar combo, perhaps with some live music programming.
LRT construction nearby for the next several years might be tough to deal with

Back