News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 8.9K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 40K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 5.1K     0 

Rather than going on an anti-graffiti rant, I'll take an inverse tack and--why do you even need graffiti in the first place? It's a self-conscious crutch.

Best psychological tactic against said crutch might be to paint the future Railpath bridge orange, a la those further north, i.e. deliver the message that it's urban design that doesn't need scrawly "adulteration" to be valid...

you know what might be cool, alternating colours or shades on the panels on those bridges.

p.s, can't wait for a photo update of the break through!

The line between art and vandalism is pretty simple to me......if the canvas you are drawing on is someone else's property (and that includes the population at large..ie "public property") and the owner of that canvas has not granted you permission to draw/paint/create on it.....your art IS vandalism.....sorry.

Here are some photos from today...

4359542859_326b0f7cc6.jpg

4359536999_ae753d1bdc.jpg

4359545825_788d0dc554.jpg

Those three tracks were taken out of service to excavate. They will be reopened once the remaining Dufferin underpass is constructed.

"Lets see what is new in March"

Indeed. As always, thanks for the vid, drum. :) Can't wait for the underpass to get constructed.

Are they going to reuse those rataining stones for the east side of Dufferin Street at the corner with the north side of Queen Street?

Yes for the ones they could save. They had a hard time trying to save what they could.

If you look closely, they are number as to location and position.

Back