News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 8.5K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 39K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 4.7K     0 

I also miss watching matches at the pub and making friends. Pubs and pints are an intrinsic part of football culture and it's like a piece of my degen soul is missing.

I can relate. ;)

This was supposed to be the most exciting time of the year for sports, with the basketball and hockey playoffs going on, baseball in full swing, and the Euros Championships this summer.

*sigh*...at least Bundesliga is back and other leagues are supposed to pick things up again. Guess we gotta settle for tuning in at home with a couple of Erdinger Weissbiers.

Last edited:
This was supposed to be the most exciting time of the year for sports, with the basketball and season playoffs going on, baseball in full swing, and the Euros Championships this summer.

Not sure what that other stuff is but I was trying to forget about the Euros. ?

*sigh*...at least Bundesliga is back and other leagues are supposed to pick things up again. Guess we gotta settle for tuning in at home with a couple of Erdinger Weissbiers.

Yes, so glad about Bundesliga being back! Sucks I have to watch it on my tablet though as I haven't owned a TV since I punched my last one due to football back in 2014.
Thank you, SN!!!

It also sucks not being able to watch with your mates.....we're all sat there watching matches and texting each other. :confused:

This building on Dundas west of Rusholme has remain unfinished for years now:

20200919_165857.jpg
20200919_165935.jpg

While this house just west of it, at 1402 Dundas West, is now listed For Sale as a development opportunity:

20200919_165930.jpg

Last edited:
Really hope so too - I really don't understand the bizarre trend in the 60's and 70's to disrespectfully slap beige paint on historic buildings. Thankfully a lot of that damage has been undone in recent years.

This is the building that recently dropped some bricks onto the sidewalk. I hope the facade can be properly restored.

Kind of on the border of Brockton Village and what's considered to be the Dufferin Grove area, but the Stardust Convenience store at the NW corner of Dufferin & College has closed. No details on what's being planned for this spot yet.

Kind of on the border of Brockton Village and what's considered to be the Dufferin Grove area, but the Stardust Convenience store at the NW corner of Dufferin & College has closed. No details on what's being planned for this spot yet.

Would make an ideal location for a midrise...

Scaffolding has begun being removed from the SW corner building at Dundas W & Ossington. Looks like no work will be done on paint restoration or removal:

20201212_105423.jpg

Back