News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 9K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 40K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 5.2K     0 

I'll be frank, I was expecting a whole lot more than this........ I assume/hope, that there will be another round of improvements this fall.

I’m frankly disappointed, especially with the documents from the last TEC meeting suggesting the fall service changes would be much more than this. Hopefully something comes along later in the fall or January
Is the disconnect due to waiting for the replacement busses destroyed by the fire? I was assuming that DRT was constrained in offering service due to the lack of busses from the fire.

Is the disconnect due to waiting for the replacement busses destroyed by the fire? I was assuming that DRT was constrained in offering service due to the lack of busses from the fire.
Fifteen new buses were just delivered and entered service. These were ordered as replacements for the destroyed buses. Six electric buses are being delivered. Seven more diesel buses are supposed to come in. The leased buses are still here, and three buses have been bought from Barrie. Seems like they have quite a few buses at their disposal. But I’m not a planner, so I don’t know if this is enough for even better service.

Fifteen new buses were just delivered and entered service. These were ordered as replacements for the destroyed buses. Six electric buses are being delivered. Seven more diesel buses are supposed to come in. The leased buses are still here, and three buses have been bought from Barrie. Seems like they have quite a few buses at their disposal. But I’m not a planner, so I don’t know if this is enough for even better service.

If, as it seems, there are enough vehicles to sustain current peak-service, there are more than likely vehicles available to bolster off-peak service.

Peak service might be more constrained.

Back