What do you think of this project?

• I dislike it

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I dislike it a lot

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
I would assume that any balcony that peers into a unit would be part of the same unit... or else you're going to get to know your neighbours really well whether you want to or not.
But this floor plan with that picture above is... confusing. So you can actually see directly into someone else's unit like that? Nooooo, right?

That's a 'B' showroom suite looking onto one of the two East facing "A; suite's balconies.

That's not what the picture you inquired about was showing.

That balcony in the pic Abba posted is a 'C' suite balcony next to a 'B' suite's spandrel glass.

Opposite sides of the building.
Now we're getting into semantics. :p It is still the same problem of someone else's balcony looking into another unit.

Would be interested in knowing why the glazing seems to be in a holding pattern.

Would welcome the opinion of those on the board with more knowledge of this than me. (That would account for 99.9% of the people who post here)
Supply chain somewhere. As I said previously, perhaps someone dropped a pallet of glass or there is manufacturing logjam. Regardless, judging from my office window, the interior fit up (wall studs, etc) is now two floors above the glass installed floors. Previously, the glass was way ahead of the fit up.

Back