What do you think of this project?

• I dislike it

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I dislike it a lot

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
PA090190.jpg

PA090181.jpgPA090182.jpgPA090190.jpg

Hey guys, I was just wondering who is operating the construction of this? I'm making a new DEV REVIEW on Encore Tower, so I just wanna mention them along with Dub and Westritch, too ;)

I assume it is high rents. Also other than on weekends, 104 street is not as vibrant yet as people think it to be. It's a bit of a catch 22 IMO, where the landlord is asking too much because of the potential, while prospective tenants know the situation on 104 street is not yet that happening so they will not bite on the high rents. Causing empty bays that continue to kill the vibrancy of the area.

The only hope is a continued population increase in the area, which Encore and ICE District will help a lot.

I assume it is high rents. Also other than on weekends, 104 street is not as vibrant yet as people think it to be. It's a bit of a catch 22 IMO, where the landlord is asking too much because of the potential, while prospective tenants know the situation on 104 street is not yet that happening so they will not bite on the high rents. Causing empty bays that continue to kill the vibrancy of the area.

The only hope is a continued population increase in the area, which Encore and ICE District will help a lot.

Along with points west...

Kind of surprises me that nobody wants these retail spots so close to rogers place and the rest of the core, perhaps to high of a rent?
There could be a number of reasons behind this. The landlord may not want to further demise the space, they might not be willing to budge on rates or offering any other inducements such as tenant improvement allowances or free rent periods. As someone who develops many commercial properties it doesn't make sense to let the space sit vacant for too long.

Back