What do you think of this project?

• Total voters
Admittedly I prefer seeing 1 tower projects. At least when you start seeing construction you know that the building should get completed, multi tower, multi building projects can and usually get changed, downsized, etc...

DF257725-E692-4954-9254-0C8D391B9D3F.jpeg

In this pic on floors 11-15 or so the balcony glass reflecting off the sky actually kind of resembles the rendering in you squint without 20/20 vision. Sort of hides the punched windows. Excited to see what it looks like closer to completion.

Yeah it's a fine tower. Inoffensive but incredibly uninspiring. Happy about the increased residents that will be downtown thanks to this project but man its frustrating that this very easily could have gone from "inoffensive" to "elegant" with a few simple changes.

Some projects turn out nicer than expected because some extra effort or thought is put into them, others go the other way. Unfortunately, I think this is the latter.

It is better than nothing, but I realize that is faint praise. I can only hope if they do the second tower, they learn from this and do better.

You can see from the overhead view how fat it is compared to other towers. The floorplates are just massive.

I'm really disappointed with the podium. Rivals Quest for worst design. I'm hoping because the main floor is mostly glazing and it's 104 Street that we'll still get some good businesses.

^ up to 10 suites per floor... she thicc

You can see from the overhead view how fat it is compared to other towers. The floorplates are just massive.

I'm really disappointed with the podium. Rivals Quest for worst design. I'm hoping because the main floor is mostly glazing and it's 104 Street that we'll still get some good businesses.
Remember when we worked on high-rise design guidelines, tower separation, urban design guidelines and floor plate sizing...

Back