What do you think of this project?

• Total voters
I'm ok with the Terrace Building after they redid the exterior and siding, it looks much better, but I wish they would do something about that surface parking lot in front of it that looks right out of the 1950's.

Surely the Alberta Government has heard of underground parkades, as I think they already have a few in the area.

“I might build a second tower depending on how this (Falcon One) goes,” said Mostashari. “It would be identical.”

Chances seem pretty decent if Falcon is already experiencing some waiting lists on certain units.
I find the identical word interesting. I think most would take identical to mean same height but I wonder if that was the intention above just the general look being the same.

Falcon will lease up quickly. There is nothing available on the north side of the river with the same quality of views/location. Eleanor is great, but luckily for Langham, it's on the other side of the river.

I think they should go much taller if hit helps the price/sq ft. 43 stories was approved already. South facing units in this location with Falcon 2 would provide one of the best views of the river valley.

If they time the second tower well they'll be the only game in town, like they kind of are with this project.

Good for Langham. I know they catch some crap on here for the architecture, but they have participated in quite the transformation of 104th to date.

I find the identical word interesting. I think most would take identical to mean same height but I wonder if that was the intention above just the general look being the same.
I take identical to mean appearance. I had thought the second was always intended to be higher.

For what my free advise is worth, mostly the same is ok but make those balconies a bit nicer on the second one so it appears premium and then charge a bit more. :)

Langham has pretty much run out of room on 104th Street; I could see them moving over to land along 106th Street where they would be ideal developers for the Massey-Ferguson Building and adjacent land between 103 and 104 Aves. and the land across the street where the "North" condominium project was proposed. Those two alone would keep them preoccupied for the next decade.

1000016930.jpg

“I might build a second tower depending on how this (Falcon One) goes,” said Mostashari. “It would be identical.”

Chances seem pretty decent if Falcon is already experiencing some waiting lists on certain units.
This does not sound promising for the second tower

Langham has pretty much run out of room on 104th Street; I could see them moving over to land along 106th Street where they would be ideal developers for the Massey-Ferguson Building and adjacent land between 103 and 104 Aves. and the land across the street where the "North" condominium project was proposed. Those two alone would keep them preoccupied for the next decade.

Reza very much seems 104st as his baby and wanted to 'finish the transformation'.

Back