What do you think of this project?

• Total voters
I can't see the forest for the trees with the old museum site there.

Probably, but still.
atco-space-rentals-units-article.jpg
I know...
The concept is not horrible, but the wrong coloring choices can cause a myriad perceptions.

In fact, there are campsites up north looking very much like the parents of this conception.

It is the dark grey border to the light grey, which seems about the same size of a trailer in places that makes it come across like this, although it isn't really obvious until you think about it a bit (sober or not).

I've never wanted to be in a retired living space so bad!

Don't despair @Dubas you will get there much, much sooner than you think. In the meantime and if you are desperate to qualify, dye your hair white (and I mean all of it all over your body), practice shuffling (no large steps), hunch over and look over the top of you glasses, stutter when you speak, plant some hair follicles in your ears and nose, pee a little in your pants (just enough for it to be visible to the Application Attendant), offer a very limp handshake and when the attendant says, "May I help you?" say "Is this the shoe store?" and "Are you my Nurse?" If you follow these steps to a Tee, then you may not get admitted as a resident but it will take them some time to determine whether or not you actually live there -- use that time to enjoy the facilities.

Back