News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 8.6K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 39K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 4.8K     0 

Round 1 of our Skyrise playoff pool is tabulated. Feel free to double check your points.

I guess only 4 of us participating.

@The_Cat = 53 points
@TAS = 53 points
@ChazYEG = 51 points
@IanO = 49 points

Need round 2 pics

Florida over Boston in 6
NYR over Carolina in 6
Dallas over Colorado in 6
Edmonton over Vancouver in 5

I am a little surprised that the COE has not activated a family friendly viewing party in Churchill to bring thousands more Downtown in a fun and safe way.

Any plans?

To be honest, I'd also love to see some love for Whyte and a viewing party somewhere for 1-2000 to help businesses along that stretch.

Oilers in 7

I have tickets for Game 4 (first game this season and first playoff game in Rogers Place) so as much as a longer series would be interesting I would really like them to take it in four (at which point they will be half way to the real goal!). :)

I have tickets for Game 4 (first game this season and first playoff game in Rogers Place) so as much as a longer series would be interesting I would really like them to take it in four (at which point they will be half way to the real goal!). :)
Nice... enjoy! I was hoping to get tickets but I'm out of town for the two home games. Was lucky enough to go to games that last two years in the ploffs and what a blast!

Heading to game 3 on Sunday. PUMPED.

Quite the Oiler crowd here for the games at our fav local pub.

I guess Janmark is being bumped to top line - kinda surprising to me anyway. I'm not aware he played on the top two lines all year. So why not round two of playoffs! Maybe he will suit what's needed.

Coach has switched up line combinations quite a bit over his tenure so far and had pretty good success I would say.

Did they give any approximations on Henrique if we'll see him play at all for the rest of the series?

Coach clearly has a lot of trust in Janmark, be interesting to see how it works out. Not a bad player, great defensively, but zero offence for top line

And funny letter in Journal today:

Smith’s Oilers wager not in doubt​

I see that our Premier Smith has made a bet with B.C.’s premier, David Eby, over the outcome of the Stanley Cup playoffs. Eby must know that taking the bet is folly. If the Oilers are defeated, Danielle will just pass a bill saying that the Oilers were victorious.

B.H. Alloway, Edmonton

Back