News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 8.9K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 40K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 5.1K     0 

Ok... where to begin.

1. It's only game 1.
2. Did anyone see our shot count after period 1?
3. Skinner played very well, but was left out to dry.
4. Drai was unreal
5. McD wanted it, fed 29, but maybe tried too hard?
6. 73 need not play again this playoff run
7. Where is the support 93, 18, 91?
8. We must have had 214 giveaways.
9. Vegas is good
10. We've got this, but smarten the Fuck up boys.

For the next game, they should give Desharnais a rest and give Broberg more time.
There was hardly a 4th line last night with Ryan ill and Janmark done early, so I think they should play Hollywood and Shore.

I'm no coach, but certainly an armchair QB and this perplexed many of us watching last night.
---

Rishaug questions Woodcroft for playing different lines than what Oilers practiced with​

Draisaitl has to be one of the greatest playoff performers I have seen in any sport.

Let's GO OILERS! Win this one for #85.

1_6384058.jpg

The game plan is written... come-from-behinders are great crowd pleasers (just don't please too much -- my alcohol consumption is inversely proportional to the number in the "W" column).

Capture.PNG

Good 'ol Yankee beat writers - I wouldn't describe the Knights as, "dominated Game 1." They beat us by 1 goal less an empty netter.

Apparently the press who picked the stars of the game picked three GKs. No mention of Draisailt.

View attachment 474788

TSN Hockey page as of RIGHT NOW! 6 Leaves videos and ZERO Oilers vids. What team is playing again tonight? Like I said before, BOYCOT the Toronto Sports Network
that’s because the leafs probably have only two games left in their season and the oilers have as many as twenty so tsn will have lots of time to catch up on their coverage. :)

Back