News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 8.9K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 40K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 5.1K     0 

This team absolutely perplexes me.

14 minutes in, 2 goals on 6 shots, with no goals on 11 for Nashville?!?!!

Terrible penalty taken by 25.

Congrats to 29 for the new PP record.

Chants "Soup is on, Soup is hot, Soup is stopping every shot!"

That's the Campbell we're paying $5M for.

Now, it's kind of ridiculous, we put over 40 on goal on Saturday, and came out short one goal (we were 100% goalied by DeSmith). Despite the flaws and criticism, I'd say we probably played just as well vs Vancouver on Saturday as today (game opener was a disaster).

Can't wait.

While I somewhat generally loath these, it is near and dear to me, for I had to give up my '03 tickets to head to a wedding.

We have 2 lower and 2 upper to share and look forward to quite a memorable experience with friends and alumni.

Soup is borderline warm. I’d run with Skins to warm him up before Soup again….

Btw, I really like the idea of running McLovin with Nuge and Hyman. Make McLovin earn his 4M for once. Not sure how I feel about the losses of Bjug and Kostin…..do we look smaller and weaker? Or is it just me?

Soup deserves the start, he earned it with his performance last game. Might not end up being the right call but thats the risk you take when choosing goalies every night.

Hyman-Nuge-Foegele played really well last game but I don't see it lasting long term, expecting McDavid and Drai to be split up again soon. If it can keep clicking for a bit and help get us some wins though that would be nice. Foegele makes 2.75 btw not 4.

Our bottom 6 does look worse without Kostin for sure, but keep in mind both Kostin and Bjug were acquired during the season, I don't think we're going to have enough to make some big move at the deadline this year given our cap situation so I'm expecting we will make another bjugstad type of trade then.

I don't love Adam Erne too much, I think Pederson played better during pre season and deserves that roster spot over him.

Back