What do you think of this project?

• Total voters
Untitled design.png

Qualico had a townhall for staff and they brought up all there projects and the 2nd tower was brought up and the plan is q2 2025 for start
Oh let's go, thanks for the insider info then haha! Really excited to see the North side of downtown getting some development for sure.

Oh let's go, thanks for the insider info then haha! Really excited to see the North side of downtown getting some development for sure.
Yeah ill ask for more info from the person who I know was present at the townhall but from what im hearing in real estate qualico in the new home building department is having a really strong 2024.

Yeah ill ask for more info from the person who I know was present at the townhall but from what im hearing in real estate qualico in the new home building department is having a really strong 2024.
As someone who is searching for a high rise rental apartment for when my now listed place sells, the market supply is frustratingly low. We haven't even seen the student rental demand yet.

As someone who is searching for a high rise rental apartment for when my now listed place sells, the market supply is frustratingly low. We haven't even seen the student rental demand yet.
yup anything quick possession under 450 whether its single family, residential, multi family is getting scooped up in seconds and in most instances becoming multiple offers,

Back