What do you think of this project?

• Total voters
While overall I still don't love the 'wall' that Stationlands forms (primarily due to the Epcor Tower's wide design), this is indeed turning out to be a very nice build. The materials work very well together, some unique spaces, all in all tremendous result. Can't wait for more!

While overall I still don't love the 'wall' that Stationlands forms (primarily due to the Epcor Tower's wide design), this is indeed turning out to be a very nice build. The materials work very well together, some unique spaces, all in all tremendous result. Can't wait for more!
Yup, and the new 'Roundhouse Park' they are building should bridge the gap between 103A Ave, the RAM and Chinatown quite nicely.

I have also heard that Yorkton, who owns Pacific Rim Mall, are looking at rezoning their parking lot at the west side of their property. Currently, it's Direct Control for towers, so they want to rezone to allow something around 4 - 8 storeys (midrise) as it makes more sense financially. If that happens, we should see Chinatown really start to change for the better as more people living in the area will help BIG TIME.

Back