What do you think of this project?

• I neither like nor dislike it

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I dislike it

• I dislike it a lot

• Total voters
I would love to see future developments on sites like this (and smaller ones) utilize a single loaded corridor or single stair exits with a narrower floor plates allowing more room for open green space and cross ventilation for all units. It would certainly help to have passive cooling designed into our buildings. This article is an interesting read.

IMG_4698.jpeg
IMG_4699.jpeg

Update from today. Coming along!

Is there going to be parking in front of the building like that? If so, doesn't seem very urban.
But I like look of building.
IDK if the boulevard in front of the building was lost to provide for parking, if so that's too bad, but it might have been part of the accommodation for a larger development on a street with single family homes.

For how many sqft? What's the $/sqft? Likely $2.75-3 which would be top of market and not much different than what we are seeing for other core projects.

It also has heat and water included, which is something I haven't seen newer rentals offer. Usually it's just heat that might or might not be included.

For how many sqft? What's the $/sqft? Likely $2.75-3 which would be top of market and not much different than what we are seeing for other core projects.
The one bed floorplans they have range from $1,780 to $1,830 and the SFages on those are 618 - 714. So right in that range ($2.55 - $2.88).

Back