What do you think of this project?

• Total voters
Bonnie Doon Lookout Rain 2020-06-23 028.JPG

What is that? Snowballs?? WTF whyyy would someone do that

Controversial question incoming: Has there been an uptick in vandalism around the city, like along the lines of graffiti and random stuff like this? If there has, is there something that can be done to stop these vandals from wrecking nice things in our city? Should something be done?

... Has there been an uptick in vandalism around the city, like along the lines of graffiti and random stuff like this? If there has, is there something that can be done to stop these vandals from wrecking nice things in our city? Should something be done?
yes. yes. and yes.

although what needs to be done needs to be done at the systemic level and as well as the reactionary level.

How did they hit that from up there? Given that the marks seems isolated to one specific unit I wonder if it was 'targeted'?
Reading between the lines -- and the fact that all the windows are blocked out -- I would imagine this is a somewhat high profile individual that may or may not have been in the news quite a bit lately...

Regardless of how you feel about him personally, targeting a person where they live is terrible.

@Platinum107 please don't ever use the phrase "normal people like us" -- the evaluation scale for humans (and other animals) must needs go from zero to infinity. One of the major ills of society is wrapped up in the "us vs them" conundrum. Everybody is different.

@archited I understand that, but I wasn't sure how to convey that in my post without making it even longer.

Last edited:
Reading between the lines -- and the fact that all the windows are blocked out -- I would imagine this is a somewhat high profile individual that may or may not have been in the news quite a bit lately...

Regardless of how you feel about him personally, targeting a person where they live is terrible.

Their name may or may not sound like 'Waysen Bennee".

@archited I understand that, but I wasn't sure how to convey that in my post without making it even longer.
None of us mind it being longer, my friend. I understand the feeling you wanted to convey, though.

@archited I agree with you that the use of "normal people like us" is a tad problematic, especially because it involves the very complicated definition of "normal", we could say that they`re hardworking, honest and good people, who may or may not have made decisions in their lives that led to a series of unfortunate events and, for several reasons, sadly, were/are neglected by a significand portion of the population and by what seems to be the vast majority of our politicians and other public officials (elected or not). I believe that's what you meant, @Platinum107?

Back