What do you think of this project?

• I dislike it

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I dislike it a lot

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
So, they have approved funding from CMHC, but less than was originally committed to. They are working at filling the funding gap before construction will resume.
CMHC funding makes it really difficult to then go find a private investor for more money............

CMHC funding makes it really difficult to then go find a private investor for more money............
Yeah, kind of surprised they didn't get enough through MLI Select, as I know TONS of local developers that have funded their projects through that, since the $1,664 monthly rents it requires are basically market rates for Edmonton.

I recently saw they put a new sticker on the completion date of 2027. Does anyone know of updates on this site? It seems it was a funding issue to the halt. Do we know of any new funders?
Used to read 2023 then 2024 then 2025 then 2026 and now you're saying it reads 2027? Haha sticker should just read "2XXX" at this point

I recently saw they put a new sticker on the completion date of 2027. Does anyone know of updates on this site? It seems it was a funding issue to the halt. Do we know of any new funders?

Walked by this afternoon and both project signs on site still had 2026 completion date stickers. Not sure if 2027 got removed by somebody or what?

Back