Close up of Coffee Bureau
IMG_2595.jpeg

I don’t think so. Coffee bureau fronts 102ave and definitely hasn’t started to be fitted out yet. Whereas the lobby being worked on makes a lot of sense as they start leasing this month.

Also looks like an elevator in the background. And this would be a weird coffee shop seating layout.

Pretty sure that’s the lobby.
545B969F-8C47-4136-B063-9B81D87203D3.png
2DA473D3-4AEC-4350-9019-2D052F18E656.jpeg

Genuinely curious though about 'foot fall', disposable incomes and needed density though given issues facing 124st businesses. I am hopeful that this will be a destination/magnet, but even small footprints need significant traffic (obviously there is an online component) to make things work.

Love the project, area and hope it succeeds.

9 CRU's seems a little too ambitious at the moment. The area is definitely in high demand for residential but I think its going to be a while before the commercial demand catches up. Hopefully I'm wrong but there are a lot of store fronts for lease in the area. And hopefully a slow commercial leasing doesn't delay the second mercury block.

9 CRUs is ambitious for sure, but I suspect they will fill up in a relatively decent amount of time (by this time in 2024 is my prediction).

There's no other CRUs nearby of this quality, except for maybe the ones in The McLaren podium. A restaurant or diner on the 123 street side (that empty corner CRU on 102/123rd in particular), mixed in with some small retailers and personal services tenants, could make this a happening spot in the neighborhood

Last edited:
Keep in mind that the Hat on 122 has, what, 6 more CRUs coming? That’s a lot. But also 1500+ new residents joining the neighborhood this year, so that’ll help a bit both locally and in terms of attracting friends and others to the area.

I find our friends outside the henday come to our place or other friends’ in central areas way more than we go to their places. So new residents likely has a multiplying effect on traffic.

124th need more residential though. Please do something aldritt.

I love how this project turned out. Can’t wait to see what opens in the CRUs, apart from the ones that are already public (Coffee Bureau)

Keep in mind that the Hat on 122 has, what, 6 more CRUs coming? That’s a lot. But also 1500+ new residents joining the neighborhood this year, so that’ll help a bit both locally and in terms of attracting friends and others to the area.

I find our friends outside the henday come to our place or other friends’ in central areas way more than we go to their places. So new residents likely has a multiplying effect on traffic.

124th need more residential though. Please do something aldritt.
I once again maintain that this area is probably the best neighbourhood in the entire city, even more so when VLW opens nearby. I'm curious how tall the tower that Autograph has planned for the area, hopefully taller than the Open Sky project that will hopefully get kickstarted soon.

I once again maintain that this area is probably the best neighbourhood in the entire city, even more so when VLW opens nearby. I'm curious how tall the tower that Autograph has planned for the area, hopefully taller than the Open Sky project that will hopefully get kickstarted soon.
Yeah, open sky, plus the lot north of it, mercury 2, autograph tower 3 (which I’m guessing will be similar to the Macleran), and those empty lots just south of 103ave on 123st. Those all get built the next 3-4 years and it’ll feel very urban here.

Back