How do they anchor the balcony missing in the photo on the left middle. I thought these were poured in place when you have a slab of concrete that heavy?
Looks like that floor has its balcony on the other side of the building. You can see it just to the left hand side of the picture there.

SW corner that opens to 102ave
070ADF43-ADDF-495C-8C19-261CC4313818.jpeg

I am very happy with how this building is turning out.

The half arch opening is going to be stunning when done. Great height, and draws you into to the plaza. I included a tree canopy shot looking south down 123st.

This will lease up quickly. I trust they'll nail the Annex too.

PXL_20230731_001507710.MP.jpg
PXL_20230731_001601166.MP.jpg
PXL_20230731_001436034.MP.jpg
PXL_20230731_001342259.MP.jpg

May be an unpopular opinion, but to me this is looking like a pretty disappointing stucco box. In hindsight, it should have been fairly obvious from the renders.
You're seeing it at its worst right now, they did stay true to the renders with this so called "stucco box" and I hope they continue to do so, because what made this such an attractive development was always the details; the splashes of colour, beautiful lightning, wood accents around the outside and most importantly the street interaction and life that comes with it.

I'm not totally sold on how this is turning out so far, hopefully these finishes that are coming really pull it together

I think everyone should hold off on deciding how things are going to look before they are finished. Look at Manchester Square and the Sync111 apartments; everyone was saying how ugly they were in construction and then "oh, doesn't look as bad as I thought" once actually finished. We will see.

Back