Even though its entire exterior finish is mostly stucco? (no need to reply -- it is a rhetorical question -- I personally believe that stucco is an acceptable finish and put to good use on this building -- just pointing out the irony of other supporters for this structure).

7F9B3916-8270-4AD7-86E2-D8F6FA48A37E.jpeg

Based on the renderings, did they add a floor of units (at the bottom) and decrease the height of the CRUs? Looked like glass at the base was going to continue at the height of the SW opening. But it steps down. And I’m assuming the wood beams aren’t happening? Those would have added a nice natural tone.

1E2BB135-58EA-406B-870C-F7155E9705AD.png
B6D5146B-9FF3-4F85-A525-9080EB1D563F.jpeg

Based on the renderings, did they add a floor of units (at the bottom) and decrease the height of the CRUs? Looked like glass at the base was going to continue at the height of the SW opening. But it steps down. And I’m assuming the wood beams aren’t happening? Those would have added a nice natural tone.

View attachment 521576View attachment 521577

Great addition to the area. Certainly not quite the same presence as the rendering - doesn't feel quite as inviting.

They have an updated render in their website… but yeah. Sadly it seems like they’re not doing the wood beams anymore.

1700452063929.jpeg

I like that they're referring to that part of Oliver as West Village. Does anyone know if there's still plans to rename the Oliver neighbourhood? It was being discussed when the cancel culture was a thing during the pandemic.

Back