It would definitely be unfortunate if the entire project is delayed. That's where it's too bad that they couldn't open up in phases. Starting from downtown they could open up til 124 street, then next phase 6 months later to Stoney Plain Road, 6 more months to meadowlark mall, and final phase anther 6 months to Lewis Farm. I know they can't do that most likely, but assuming problems are further west, it gives them more time and it at least makes it feel like there isn't as much of a delay.

Please also remember that I said this…as a member of the citizen working group for the project who has access to the comms leads for the project…

They won’t disclose details. But I mentioned a few months back that there were major delays and a bunch of people on here laughed at it.

Guess we’ll keep waiting and seeing. But they’re behind for sure. Gunther is happy to share it I’m sure, but doesn’t mean he’s lying.
But Gronk! said Lorne Gunter is an "idiot" and a "fuckwit who is allowed by some local rag to drag his knuckles over a keyboard." So if Gunter is correct does this make Gronk! an idiot and a fuckwit?

Back